Worship Music Copyright Information
Click Here to view the answers to the below questions:
- I am new to CCLI; can you tell me more about the Church Copyright License?
- Our worship team wants to record a worship CD. Does the Church Copyright License cover that?
- What information do we need to include on our song copies or when projecting a song?
- Can we make rehearsal CDs?
- I'm ready to purchase a license, how do I contact the Sales dept?
- How do I determine if a particular song is covered by CCLI?
- CCLI License Manual
- CCLI Catalog List
- CCLI Copyright Owner Directory
FAQ on CCLI's website
Video Help Clips on CCLI
|Church Copyright License Cost|
|1-24||weekly attendance||$52||a year|
|25-99||weekly attendance||$109||a year|
|100-199||weekly attendance||$185||a year|
|200-499||weekly attendance||$245||a year|
|500-999||weekly attendance||$345||a year|
||weekly attendance||$420||a year|
|See www.CCLI.com to confirm costs.|
CCLI for Video Streaming & Podcasting - Find Out More
Excellent Book & eBook resource for Copyright info:
Getting Permission: How to License & Clear Copyrighted Materials Online & Off, by Attorney Richard Stim, Publisher NOLO; October 2010, 4th Edition. ISBN-13: 978-1413312706. Includes all the legal forms you need. At NOLO you can get either the eBook or the hard copy book or both: http://www.nolo.com/products/getting-permission-RIPER.html
Some of the content for this page was taken from www.CCLI.com